Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Scribbling

Hey nothing much to write on just a little bit to scribble as few of the thoughts were juggling in my mind and my hands were demanding me to do so.

I really do not understand what makes few people to write so much and what makes few people hate even reading something. I wonder in this world only few of them have actually realized their loneliness, or whether they actually are alone or they have set up their mind frame of being alone. And if so, why do people think themselves to be alone? Probably they cannot share their feelings or thoughts or express themselves in front of anybody or could be the reason that they do not have somebody as a good friend to whom they could rely upon or probably they could be reserved kind of a person …………… but this could have lot f reasons…………………..
But does anybody of us really know the reason that why do actually people as in we feel lonely.

While if we look onto the other side there are people who in their whole life span never feel that loneliness. How lucky they are? And also what a wonderful people they have got around them, b’coz of whom they had never felt alone.

Not knowing about the other people specifically but when I peep into my life I find myself somewhere in the corner of my heart, I feel lonely at times rather would say very often even though I have loads of people around me…….Why? My question is why? And I did not have the answer to this question. Whom do I blame for this loneliness of mine? I really wonder GOD has granted us all with so many things to feel the loneliness. But I really want to thank him for this gift of life given to me and so many people around me so that I can forget my loneliness being with them

THANKYOU GOD


No comments: